Re: vocal on "Love is Coming Down"

In article <F43eSJIEoPXCFbN4TZy00000828@hotmail.com>,
    "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>  writes:

> BTW, the last time I listened to WAY all the way through was probably in the
> mid 80s on vinyl.  It is very cool to have it back in my head, it was my
> first Who album.

My first Who album was Meaty, Beaty, Big and Bouncy, but WAY had
-just- come out and Keith had -just- died when I started getting into
them.

I bought MBB&B in a wal-mart type discount store!  I wanted 'magic
bus' (yeah, I know a bunch of you are all sick and tired of MB, but I
still love it!).

Back to WAY...

A couple of months ago when Nick came over for one of our little Who
fests, I had WAY, FD and IH all in my 3-CD player and I had been
listening to them in a repeat cycle for several days while working on
the computer ;-).
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!