Political blah, blah...

Hmmmmmmm.
Looks like a Who list.  Smells like a Who list.
Ah, but is actually a political discussion.  Which is good.  I signed up for
this list to try to keep up to date on Who stuff & hear other opinions on
The Who, so why wouldn't i mind wasting my time reading people blah, blah,
blah about politics & how much they dislike each other for half of the
digest.
Thanks guys!

-cpb

"All we hear is Political Ga Ga, Political Goo Goo, Political Ga Ga,
Political blah, blah..."

The Cory Bogner Experience:
http://www.geocities.com/jt_ia/CPB/CPB.html
"Nothing in nature behaves so rigidly or consistently
as a human being in pursuit of hell."
                               -pdbt