Careful Kevin Mc, you're quickly becoming quite disliked in Who-v ille

Kevin Mc,
You're new.  So, you need to be aware that this is not entirely a "free"
forum.  There is an owner who has set rules.  There have been folk banned
from lists for name calling, repeated off topic rants, and simply obnoxious
troll behavior.
I'm not saying you're being considered (I wouldn't know), or even should be
at this point, but you've already won the award for most apologies in 2001
(and given your short presence in 2001 it's really quite an achievement) and
you're starting 2002 right where you left off.  I've never received so many
private E-mails by lurkers (all serious Who fans) who find you unpleasant to
read and wish you simply disappeared just like the........
If you continue your antagonistic ways, you'll soon graduate to troll
status.

Kevin in VT
I'll be your huckleberry.