Andrew W, you are a fucking idiot

In a message dated 01/02/2002 7:56:01 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Starting with the appointment of a President who lost
> the election through the crap economy the appointment caused to too damned

I don't need to really explain- your words prove my fucking point for me.
Learn something about the U.S. electoral system and read the papers.  All
independent re-counts in FL say Bush won.  If you have any other dumbass
remarks to make i'd be happy to bitch you around some more.

kevin mc