Re: new album and pete's diary post

In a message dated 12/31/2001 3:55:17 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Pete didn't mention anything about a new album.  He was talking about a rock
> garden.  He did definitely say he'd agreed to a summer tour with The Who,
> though.  :)
>

> keets

Wrong, Keets.  Pete clearly said that roger was "giving him some time off
from the Who" to work on his present solo projects, Lifehouse and such, with
the agreement that there would be a 2002 summer U.S. tour and that they would
"go into the studio at some point."  It was vague, but clearly mentions a new
Who album.  sorry i haven't posted in a while but i've been basically drunk
the past half week.  kegs/bbq at my apt dec. 30 for former students and other
various friends (2 keg stands, one puke with a vicious rally), then new
year's eve obviously, then the sugar bowl (LSU- GO TIGERS!!!).

kevin mc

kevin mc