RE: Phwoar

>From: magik <magik1@optonline.net>
>Subject: Re: Phwoar
>
>Kevin,
>
>Didn't Al Pacino, in "Scent Of A Woman," utter a similar sounding word when
he
>got a whiff of a lady: WHO-ar or WHO-fa, in what he meant as a compliment?

Yep, good ol' Al.  I think it was "Whooo-a".  Same thing as the "Phwoar".  I
take it as a compliment, but I'm not sure women would.  Can't understand why
they wouldn't though.  Some are just soooooooo sensitive.

Keets, when we guys were "Whooo-a-ing" or "Phwoar-ing" you in Boston, were
you insulted? ;-)

Kevin in VT
above commentary not meant to start any sort of war of sexes or the such.