Re: Grammy wrap

In a message dated 2/28/02 8:37:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
whocasa@hotmail.com writes:

> Bono gets the award for most annoying acceptance speech.  He pushed Edge out
> of the way and proceeded to prattle on with his standard talk about how

well, first off, it beats the hell out of hearing edge talk about his house
and the paper it came with or about how technology has been improving (which
is by the way, pete's job) ; )  and actually, I wouldn't mind being bono
myself. hes a good frontman (didn't say the BEST mind you) and he's been
doing alot of charity work and he's probably the one rock star that dosen't
just do charity shows, he GOES to these places and fights for what he
believes in. he's the only rock star I know of who actually goes around and
meets world leaders to help fight for a cause, which is currently "third
world debt". has roger been going around the world in different hospitals
with the teenage cancer trust? I don't think he has.