Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #65

I'm not buying from Mike.  Normally I'd be happy with seats a little further
back, as I don't like to encourage the mark-up.  After all, Mike wouldn't be
in business like this if he didn't have (as someone said) a clientelle with
more money than time to wait in line for tix.

It's not like Mike has the whole front section, though.  He's just got a few
here and there, regardless of shady deals with TM.  I think The Who have
most of the center front under wraps for some reason.  Maybe they're
reserved for "special guests" and so on, which incidently keeps them away
from the brokers.  I'll expect to see some of them appear in the last week
or so before the shows.

It's interesting that fans reported disappearing tix on the Internet
presale.  Like TM was pulling them while folks were trying to buy.  Some
kind of override for priority buyers?  Maybe they forgot to block out the
reserved seats?  What do you think?

keets