Re: Grammy wrap

My little Grammy notes.  I did not see the entire program but...

Beyonce Knowles - ha cha cha.  Much sweeter than Sheryl Crow.

The 'O Brother' medley was wonderful.  Isn't it called American Roots Music
:-)

Tony Bennett and Billy Joel were very cool.  Billy looked a bit
uncomfortable - I liked that.

Alicia Keyes' performance was very nice.

NStync and Nelly were the worst act of the evening (that I saw).   A
medley/round of "Will you Be My Girlfriend" (or something like that) and "I
Love You Bitch" (or something like that).  Dreadful.

Bono gets the award for most annoying acceptance speech.  He pushed Edge out
of the way and proceeded to prattle on with his standard talk about how
great it is to be him.  He is just soooo lucky to be making music with the
same guys after (gasp) more than 20 years.  Am I the only one who was
imagining Pete and Roger at the podium in their place?

Jeff