What a beautiful AND tasty cake - Let's look AND eat at the same time.

ML:
 >>What gives them the right? Freedom. You want to live in a country where
freedom is a memory? Vote for Bush in 2004. I'm sure he'll get around to
making scalping illegal. Unless it's a corporation, that is.<<

From: Nelson9792@aol.com
"Wowb& you are truly gifted at finding ways to bring your personal politics
into any discussion.  (Although why you feel compelled to do that in a forum
established to discuss a rock band is beyond me, but thatbs OK, I guessb&)"

and

"If youbre looking for someone who is going to crack down reselling legally
obtained property, free enterprise and making a profit, youbve got the
wrong guys. For someone to regulate and restrict free commerce and profit,
you want the other guys.  I wonbt name any names, but it rhymes with
"bemocrats.""

MN,
Welcome to the list.
I am left nearly speechless by this post.

How can you give Mark crap for posting political comments and then argue
with his political view?  Does that seem a bit contradictory?

Wait, I'll answer that question.  HELL YES - IT IS CONTRADICTORY!!!!!

Soooo...speaking of off-topic banter:  How do you feel about music?

Jeff