Re: DST on DVD

the DVD is about 107 minutes, but I do have the 180 minute version, if anyone
is interested. not sure if it is the whole show cause I heard eddie vedder
was there but he didn't show up in the program. it could be the whole show
who knows? but I can tell ya that the 180 minute version has alot more stuff
that the DVD dosen't have. like pete's performance of "and I moved", the spin
doctors and roger jamming on "substitute" and a little scene at the end which
I will not reveal here but is pretty funny. ; )