re: Scalping the white man

ML. re:
>>What gives them the right?
Freedom. You want to live in a country where freedom is a memory? Vote for
Bush in 2004. I'm sure he'll get around to making scalping illegal. Unless
it's a corporation, that is.<<

Wowb& you are truly gifted at finding ways to bring your personal politics
into any discussion.  (Although why you feel compelled to do that in a forum
established to discuss a rock band is beyond me, but thatbs OK, I guessb&)

I agree with your "freedom" comment (and on your position on scalping in
general, I think), but think youbre missing the mark on this one, though.
If
youbre looking for someone who is going to crack down reselling legally
obtained property, free enterprise and making a profit, youbve got the wrong
guys. For someone to regulate and restrict free commerce and profit, you want
the other guys.  I wonbt name any names, but it rhymes with "bemocrats."

MN