Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #64

Got this from the alt.music.who courtesy of Ken Scudder..........

From: <A HREF="mailto:ken_scudder@mindspring.com">ken_scudder@mindspring.com
</A>
Date: 2/27/02 5:27 PM Eastern Standard Time

>>Q104.3 (a pretty mediocre station but it's all we've got) in NYC announced
the added Who dates, Aug. 3 and 4 (Sat. & Sun.), and confirmed that Robert
Plant is opening for them for the entire tour.  Tickets on sale Monday,
March 4, at 9a, although there is an internet pre-sale for people who sign
up for the radio station's "work force", starting Sunday at 9a.

I'm looking foward to the show (got tix for 7/31), but I also remember what
happened the last time a member of Led Zeppelin was supposed to open for the
Who at the Garden.<<