RE: Somethin' for nothin'

>From: Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>
>Subject: RE: Somethin' for nothin'
>
>The
>$1,000 price is testing the market.  If they don't sell be assured
>they'll come down.

Yeah, guess you're right.  Good point.
This is all so confusing, really.

>>Why then an 8 ticket limit?
>
>I believe this is a device to prevent brokers from "snatching all the
>good ones", as kevin mc puts it.

Wouldn't this imply that there is actually *no* collusion between TM and
brokers?  That brokers have to buy tix just like us all at purchase price?
Then they turn around and sell at inflated prices for their own profit.
So, we're back to the beginning.
Brokers take away the option of me garnering a ticket at the asking price.
What gives them the right?
What gives a person the right to buy all the bread in a store at 99cents,
and then turning around and selling it at $4 a loaf to a bunch of starving
people??
During times of trouble there have been swift repercussions to people who
sold gas and the sort at inflated prices to take advantage of unusual
demand.

I just can't get with the idea that brokers are providing a service.  To me,
they are providing a disservice.
Without them, I have a better chance at getting a ticket from TM at asking
price.  Period.

Someone make sense of all of this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kevin in VT