Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #63

In a message dated 02/26/2002 4:14:13 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Jeff,
>
> That's nothing, I know a guy who let's you kick him in the nutz! Ouch. ;-)
> LOL!
>
> Kevin, you started it and the boys are gonna finish it & you off. IMHO.
>
> magik

Do you really?  In the nuts?  Now THAT"S sick and twisted.  No matter how
drunk one is a shot in the nuts hurts.  I have never complained about the
talk of my occasional activity on this list.  I simply made an observation
and stated a thought.  I love the attention.

kevin mc