Re: broker conversation

i have no worries about what you choose to do.
everyone is different. my opinion still stands as does
yours. 99% of the people on ebay are scalpers/brokers.
that is their main distribution source network.
flying all the way to the uk to see a show i can
understand the need to do what you did.
take care,
john