Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #63

illegal in all states.  The tickets are a product of the band, promoters,
arenas, etc... NOT the brokers who serve only to drive up prices for average

Kevin Mc:

The tickets are the property of those who own them. Are you saying now we
should outlaw brokers too? See, one law then another law...it never ends!

> I was enjoying the recent conversations on ticketmaster untill it ended up
> being more a discusion of Capitalism, server-side Economics, and how it's
> all Bush's fault or something to that effect.

Brian W:

Americans were unconcerned with Hitler, too, until he started oppressing
Jews. Guess some of us just look a little deeper...like one must to
appreciate Townshend's lyrics...and some just like the loud guitar.

      ''I know what I believe. I will continue to articulate what I believe
            and what I believe-I believe what I believe is right."
                          George "I know what I mean" Bush

                      Cheers                        ML