Re: VH1 sponsorship

>"Presented by Vh1 Classic?  I guess this explains the sudden popularity of
>Who videos on Vh1.  :)"
>
>Good point, whorocks.
>I'll bet VH1 is getting some of those down-front tickets as well, to be
>distributed as VH1 sees fit.
>
>Should we outlaw exchanging sponsorship in exchange for tickets?  More
>great seats that will not get in the hands of 'true fans'.  It is just so
>unfair

That may very well be where some of them went.  It's fairly standard in
return for the sponsorship, but I doubt if the whole center front sections
went that way.  We still have a pile of missing tix.

As far as the sponsorship goes, though, it's another great move by The Who.
VH1 has got some great new CFNYC footage to play, and now they have a vested
interest in promoting the boys for the summer tour.  Those relationships
formed for the charity shows are finally paying off with some benefits.

:)
keets