Re: broker conversation

John,

I doubt I ever bought a ticket from a scalper, but I've bought charity
auction tix way above face and VIP tix. I did buy some eBay auction tix
for the recent UK tour and were happy to get my hands on them. These
people waited on lines I couldn't personally do and I had no problem with
the price they were asking. I don't believe any were brokers, but people
with extra tickets.

magik