Re: broker conversation

You're right! My point should be anyone who sells them
at a PROFIT is a scalper=broker=scum.

I still wouldn't have bought the tickets from you,
because they were priced above face value. I'd wait
around until the price went down to face value(or
less) or pass entirely on seeing the show.

If you buy from scalpers you are supporting/justifying
their existence. It's a personal choice and I choose
not to support them. That allows me the right to bitch
about them!!