Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #62

>  Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 23:09:17 -0500
>  From: magik <magik1@optonline.net>

>  Excuse me Bjorn, but my set list has no beer stains. But I believe I have
> your drum
>  stick from the opening band's drummer. I also have Derick's and another
one
> that is
>  really mine. What's eBay's address? lol.

Speaking of drumsticks Billy,you remember when that old guy grab the stick
out of my hand and accused me of roughing up and being disrepectful to his
wife?This was the second night of the JEB show at B.B.'s back last June.The
stick hit me in the chest,then   hit the lady,bounced on the floor and I
whipped it up with two hands and bam,this old wicked looking guy threatened
to pound my lights out for no reason whatsoever! LOL!!!! Great fun!mOnly at a
WHO or WHO related gig! :)  Mike