Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #60

>  I opted for JAE at BB Kings that night, an hour after the Who
> >performed
> >at MSG. When John took the stage at BB's, he said "I just was warming up
> >at the
> >Garden, this is the real show!"
>
> You see??? Even Billy prefers the JEB over The Who! LOL! :-)

I don't count 5 1/2 hours of acts I don't give a crap about, with only 1/2 hr of
the Who, as a Who concert. That night I preferred JEB over the CFNY, but in
general, if there were 2 JAE's and both bands were playing the same night, in the
same town, I'd have to see the WHO!!! But, I do like the JEB, too! Maybe I could
split in half. ;-)

> I was in NYC and had to choose to see either The Who for $500 at MSG or the
> JEB for $30 (or so). Chose the JEB.
>
> >Btw, as I am looking at the actual setlist, I took off Godfrey's monitor (with
> >his guitar notes included) after the show

> Yes, the setlist speaks for itself. Hey, BTW, isn't that my beer-soaked
> setlist that I forgot to take with me??? :-) LOL!

Excuse me Bjorn, but my set list has no beer stains. But I believe I have your drum
stick from the opening band's drummer. I also have Derick's and another one that is
really mine. What's eBay's address? lol.

> Some get shivers at seeing Boris on there, but they do a really cool new
> version of it. Sparks was amazing and perfect. Love Is A Heart Attack just
> cuts through my soul... Shaking All Over always features a great bass line
> & solo that even rocks the 5:15 solo over sometimes.
>
> Bjorn

Plus don't forget, our sing-along part in Shakin.

magik