RE: Somethin' for nothin'

From: "O'Neal, Kevin W." <Kevin.ONeal@vtmednet.org>
"That way, if people aren't as interested in punching you in the face as
your actuaries thought they would be, you still get a little
somtin'-somtin', while the face-punching ticket-pimp has to eat the ticket."

Kevin (of VT),
I agree that the pimp is not the sort of fellow I would want to come to my
house for a dinner party.  I am curious what you think should be done about
this sort of behavior.

As I understand Kevin Mc's position (a) the practice of punch pimping should
be boycotted by all who wish to punch me AND (b) punch pimping should be
outlawed and the FBI should set up a task force to track the pimps down and
run them out of business.  I have no problem with the (a). I think (b) would
be foolish.

But then again, as a guy who is letting people punch me in the face, what
right do I have to think anyone else foolish?

Jeff