Re: Bjorn - Bell Boy, Bell Boy....

Ok, I know I'm pissed about ticketbastards - and by extension the
connection with The who. Having given warning of my leaning - NO we don't
'Need' to see 'em. We as individuals choose to see them - at what ever
costs, or because of what ever excuse. Me? I love the music - to me, YMB
isn't a tune I've played 10,000 times.

Having said this, for the price, maybe we as the audience - the fans -
after all - we hear and accept the 'message', are due for something new?
Maybe it is time to put the past to rest - 25 years and all, and to move
on. maybe we should stop accepting the rehash from some guys who don't like
to practice, so they give us nothing new or suprising (ok - I didn't like
the new Kids are alright as played last time around). In my job, which pays
a shit load less than say the Roling stoned or the Who? U2, etc. I f I
rested on my past record, I'd be tossed out after a year or two.

Boycott TicketMaster, get your tickets somewhere else.

Demand something new from The Who, or accept them into quiet retirement
once and for all -

And miss 'em like we did for so long.

Just thought I'd toss some wood onto the fire.

Steve