Re: $500 for an up front ticket misleading

In article <179.41fa7c8.29aaf076@aol.com>,
    Sroundtable@aol.com  writes:

> How bout this?  A national law outlawing scalping.  Illegal to sell
> tickets to events above face value.

Yeah, that'll work great, it will be just like the drug laws!

Wait... we have drugs a plenty... what's wrong with this picture?

If you make ticket brokers illegal, it will only drive the price up
higher for the front tickets that are almost impossible to get through
ticketbastard.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!