I Got 'em

>From: "Jeff House" <whocasa@hotmail.com>
>Subject: Re: I Got 'em
 >
>Bjorn,
>If it is not an addicition, why are you rationalizing your behavior with a
>group of addicts?

Who's the addict, you?
I'm not addicted.
I just know this band is the greatest group of musicians around, and that
the shows (before, during and after) are a guaranteed good time.
It's a rational choice and decision.  Just like my fandom for The Who is.
It's not an obsession.  It's based on years of musical research.
Really.

>One (other) strange thing about this whole line of discussion is why we
>(collectively) feel such a need to talk you into doing the tour.

Who's trying to talk Bjorn into doing this tour?
I just want to hang with Bjorn again, and have a good time.
That's my want.  Doesn't mean I'm trying to convince him (I know you're not
talking only to me).

Really though, I'm just not buying the JEB vs. Who argument.
How was it you put it????
 >Frankly, your "the dope isn't good enough for me anymore"
>line is pretty weak.
Oh yeah, that's it.  ;-)

Bjorn, do what feels right.
Hope to see you full of excitement on the *next* tour.

Kevin in VT