Re: Magiks Watford

Andrew,

What a hoot! Yes a true magical experience, appearing in one place and then
suddenly appearing somewhere else. What was such a surprise in that whole thing
was that prior to me getting Roger's attention, I never said a word to them that
night. But I did play with them quite a bit at the 2 Portsmouth shows. It's
funny how they pay attention to some things.

There's a commercial in the US for Visa Credit Card (I believe) that has a
series of the following types of things:

Cost of a Who show in the UK: 60 pounds
Cost of getting drunk at the pre-show: 20 pounds
Cost of Interactive Who during a live show: PRICELESS!!!

LOL! All the way to the WHO bank! ;-)

magik

ps- the only way to f*ck with the band at the shows, is to be there, and IMHO up
close & personal. Hell, it's f*ckin' priceless!!!