Re: Bored, very, very, very, very, bored

From: "Kevin O'Neal" <kevinandt@surfglobal.net>
"Man, Pete's bored.  His hardest-core fans are getting bored or becoming
disillusioned. People are pissed about ticket prices.  High prices are a
sign that The Who doesn't give a shit about their fans."

OK.  You drew me out.  Good work :0)
This is an awfully awful view, don't you think?  Is there any way the glass
might actually be half full?

Kevin O:  "What....the fuck....happened at RAH?????"

Greatness.  All who were at night 2 agree.  Night one - there are some
differences of opinion.  Those who saw all 5 UK shows were not pleased.
Those who were primed and ready for it, were pleased.

and  "I've got a baaaaaad feeling in my gut that The Who is going to be
smeared by the press this go 'round."

I have a strong hunch that the sun will rise in the east tomorrow.  Of
course they will be trashed by the press, it is their job to trash :-)

I'm getting a feeling as well.  One thing that has happened this year that
is entirely different than any other Who tour in my memory is that people in
my real life have been saying they would like to go to a show.  No question
- CFNY raised the consciousness of the masses to our guys.

BTW, we have also seen a wonderful resurgence in postings and membership on
this (and other) Who discussion groups.  Momentum is building.  It really
is.

Jeff