Re: Bored, very, very, very, very, bored

At 18:30 23-2-02 -0500, Kevin wrote:
>What....the fuck....happened at RAH?????
>
>I've got a baaaaaad feeling in my gut that The Who is going to be smeared by
>the press this go 'round.
>There was momentum.  There was excitement and anticipation.
>Now, it seems like all of that is waning.
>Are they moving too slowly?
>
>I thought it was just one show where Pete may not have been on fire.
>Suddenly Pete is completely bored, and everything sucks.
>What happened to all those excited reviews about The Who on fire????

Nope... They aren't moving too slowly, *I* am just moving too fast. And for
me, they are still on fire. But kinda burned out too. I've seen a lot.
Maybe too much... Too much of anything...

For it to keep the magic, I need to cool down... Nevertheless, the JEB
still thrills me and is still on fire, IMO... And you can draw your own
conclusions on why that is so...

Bjorn