Re: JEB

At 23:18 23-2-02 +0000, you wrote:

>>Hmmm... The Who plays in the USA for an average of $500 for a good ticket
>>up front...
>
>Where did this "average" thing get started?

In my own head. :-) I was 7 shows in 2000. From what I heard and all, from
what people are paying brokers... I'd say $500 would be a pretty decent
average price.

>Hollywood Bowl is the only venue with that kind of asking price.  The Who
>can't help what brokers charge--it comes with the territory.

Yes, but you *NEED* brokers to get you a ticket within the first 10 rows,
because the bloody ticketbastard doesn't have it, now does it??? The asking
price is not something the SELLER is determing here, it's what the BUYER is
determing... GET IT???

Bjorn