Re: Who vs JEB

It is a sight to behold. He talks, he sings, he jokes, he laughs! Maybe
sounds silly, but for JAE it's quite a sight. And the music is great. Godfrey
Townsend is an excellent guitarist and Steve Luongo can play great drums. And
no I don't think they are better than the Who, but it is a great night when
you see them. There is a chemistry between the members that doesn't exist for
John, maybe being relaxed and having fun has something to do with it. Not
having to deal with the boss' moods for one (or 2 bosses).

Just because you make your money doing something, doesn't mean you don't have
complaints. It's where the money is. But, if you ask me, John seems to enjoy
himself more at his JEB gigs than he does with the Who, imho.

magik