The big JEB controversy of 2002

>Subject: Re: The big JEB controversy of 2002
>From: Bjorn Ciggaar
>
>I think they're all The Who...
>
>And we are The Who too! Since The Who is a reflection of their audience.

Guess that means you're not The Who anymore.
You're out of the club.
;-)

Also, just want to add.....we have a minor league baseball team here in
Burlington Vermont too.  I've been to a couple of games.
While it's a cozy and fun family time, and they may well be playing for the
love of the game, I think they too are playing to succeed and make money.
But more importantly, they just plain suck when compared to the team I grew
up watching in Baltimore.  You know that team.  The one with Cal Ripken, and
Jim Palmer, and various other players that are/were considered the best at
what they do.  There's no comparison.  Give me the Orioles over the
Burlington Expos any day.

Again, because I know what's best for you,.....you should shut up, save your
money, and get your butt on a plane to Boston this summer.  :-)
I, for one, would love to see you.

And who knows, you may even get the opportunity to punch a guy in the face!
I for one am already practicing.

Kevin in VT
(home of JEB in VT........that *was* a bunch of fun, I admit)