Bjorn - Bell Boy, Bell Boy....

I've been following the Bjorn chronicles for 3 years now.
My observation is in line with Majik's in that he looked behind
the curtain and saw that the wizard is only a man.  He has
realized that his heros are a rock band (insert "Bell Boy" chant here).
He admits that they are a great rock band, but nonetheless a rock band.
Good for him!    I wish I had his perspective at his age.

 From recent postings, it sounds like there has been a fashion
change as well.  The man is clearly in transition.   "Is it me, for a moment?"

Joe in Philly