Re: 2nd row seats for Boston Tweeter

keets,

What are you talking about? $450 was the scalper price for a $160 ticket at
Tweeter. Which means that for the $550 price for the front row at HB would
translate to over $1,000 (and probably closer to $1,500) for the ticket with the
same scalper markup. Btw, the HB dead center front row seat is the furthest away
from the stage than any other venue I've ever been at. The rail bows in a curve
AWAY from the stage, meaning you are at least 10-15 feet away from the stage,
when you're in the F*ckin' FRONT ROW!!! In most venues, you are only 3-5 feet
from the stage!  I don't think so???? When you are off to either side of the
stage, where the rail bows back to the stage, you are actually closer to the
stage than a dead center seat. But what do I know? ;-) LOL!

The tix that Lauren has recently offered, are much closer to the stage and at a
comparatively "cheap" price, IMHO.

magik