sparks at RAH

In a message dated 02/21/2002 6:55:43 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Also; their "Sparks" rocked and made die-hard Who fans cry. When The Who
> played it recently, most didn't even recognise it ("was it played or
> not???".

I believe one person on this list said that amazing journey/sparks at RAH 1st
night also made them cry.  Just an observation.  With all this discussion
about Who vs JEB- how can JEB compare with Pete on guitar, Zak on drums, and
Roger on vocals?  Doesn't seem possible.

kevin mc