fun

Bjorn:  "Because those guys play for the real fun of the game."

From: "L. Bird" <pkeets@hotmail.com>
"Do you have some inside information that The Who don't?"

keets,
I have no 'inside' information, but it is not hard to reach this conclusion
with outside information.  If you saw any of the JEB shows last year and one
Who show in the last two years, it is easy to draw the conclusion that John
is having more fun with his own band.

There is no doubt in my mind that Godfrey Townsend is having more fun with
the JEB than he is having with The Who.  Alternately, Zak's performance with
the JEB was very flat.

Jeff