Who vs JEB

From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
"Then I'm not supporting the big team anymore, and would rather see amateur
baseball. Why? Because those guys play for the real fun of the game."

Now you're starting to understand America :-)
We've got a summer league in these parts called The Cape Cod League.  Some
locals would rather bring out their lawn chairs to watch college seniors
play their hearts out for the scouts; than schlep up the road to Fenway, pay
big $ to watch a bunch of grown-up millionaires exert as little effort as
they possibly can get away with.

This analogy works better than mine.

For those who have not seen the JEB.  These guys really do enjoy themselves.
  They give it everything they have.

Jeff