ticketbasterd

Ok, Steve in Canada here - the same one who was defending ticketbastard
recently.

Thqat would be before I found the electronic phone message - and email
message that there was a problem with my order.....son of a bitch ......
once I went back to ticketbastard site and checked on my order - only to
find that it gives you no useful information, and I found a phone number....

which I called - 5 min wait time turned into 20...no humans yet. Hang up.
Call ticket basttard in Vancouver - they can't help me - gotta call seattle
- the phone story times two...

No access to a phone for aawhile, so it looks like my order shall be
cancelled (thats right - in the bush there are no phones)

No Who

I now refuse to purchase through ticketbastard. If we all did, aa few
artists might stop using them too.

f&$% them

One less fan in the stands I guess.

Steve, pissed in Canada