Re: who tix and mtn view and sacramento shows

Important question:  What are the dates that tix go on sale for the Mountain
View and Sacramento shows?  I am planning my group road trip and it seems
like the West Coast is where we will be heading.  I have 2 decent seats at
Hollywood Bowl, 2 at Irvine, and one good seat and 2 mediocre ones at the
gorge.  I figure i can snag cheap seats for these three for those remaining
in the group- then rotate to the good seats one at a time- tho i may spend
most of the night in the single seat at the gorge.  However, i would like to
get decent seats for the entire group for sacramento and mtn view.  I
remember this info being posted here but my old mail has been purged and I
don't have it.  Help is greatly appreciated.

kevin mc

PS- I was talking to this ticketmaster agent who happened to be a huge Who
fan and he said he read something on Pete's website about cameras and
videocameras being allowed into this year's shows.  I found this extremely
hard to believe and I told him that was highly doubtful, but thought i'd
mention it here in case anyone had some info.