rambling that possibly makes sense

I think if pete was interested in fan responses to what he was posting on his
website, he should've put up a message board for fans to respond to his
posts. that way pete can read it and all. moby does it on his website, so how
come pete didn't?   which makes me come to the conclusion that the REAL
reason why pete's site was shut down and he announced that he wasn't gonna be
posting much anymore was because he knew of the upcoming ticket prices for
the 2002 tour. nothing hasn't even been posted on eelpie.com about the tour.
   makes sense.  you think? I think.