Re: howard stern (zero Who)

> "is jackie back on the show?  is howard back together w/allison or still
> separated?"

No, Jackie's still off the show & Howard is still separated from Allison.
He's been dating a girl for about a year now & Allison has since remarried.

And despite what the Honorable Senator House says, the show is still up-
roariously funny.  I'll admit, it did slip down a notch or two when Jackie
quit, but If I'm driving to work & my eyes are watering because I'm laugh-
ing so hard, I'd say that's proof (IMO) that the show's doing just fine.

- SCHRADE in Akron