Tix in LA?

Hello everyone!!! :)
    Well another year to 'get ready' for our boys to hit LA LA land!!! :)
Anyway...just writing to ask if anyone knows if there is going to be another
'package deal' where you pay x amount of dollars and it can pretty much
guarantee you a seat within the first few rows? Is that existing this time
around for both events in LA (Irvine and HB?) Please help me out if ANYONE
knows and kind of news regarding this or any other news on some offer like
that...looking forward to seeing alot of you there again!!!!! My love and
best to you all!!!!!!-Babe :)
PS and good luck with the rest of you from other cities getting their WHO
tix!!!!