Re: The Who Mailing List Digest V9 #50

>                        OUT OF RETIREMENT The Who's upcoming

Keets:

I guess these guys weren't aware The Who have been pretty constantly
actively working since 1996.

> Streisand charged $2500 for tix on her last tour, didn't she?

It wouldn't surprise me, but I AM surprised ANYONE paid it.

> Hopefully, Mark, we'll get to play some fooseball again this Summer. :-)

Scott:

It looks that way! And I have a fooseball table in my store...

So who's doing the Boston preshow? If it was up to me, it would start around
noon and we could work our way to the show...drink our way, more like.
Whatever. The longer I spend with other Who fans, the happier I'll be.

    "They have miscalculated me as a leader."
             George "Mr. Salty" Bush

               Cheers                 ML