Re: Re: No longer Re: Pete's Pissy Mood

> From: Rich <legalize@xmission.com>
> Date: 2002/02/17 Sun PM 02:27:25 EST
> I didn't get shit through ticketbastard.  The web site is particularly
> hostile now.  Attempting to follow their on-screen instructions to
> "check back often" results in a screen saying I've violated their
> terms of service and then it denies me any access at all for several
> minutes.  Their banner ads were crashing IE5 which was also very
> frustrating.

Ticketbastard didn't crash my browser, but I also got the very frustrating violation message very often. But I am a very determined girl, and I stuck it out for nearly an hour and a half this morning -- until I wound up with what seem to be *very* good seats on the first night at Madison Square Garden.

Leslie