Re: No longer Re: Pete's Pissy Mood

In article <a05100305b895b25fcf65@[128.83.147.93]>,
    Alan McKendree <amck@thenetdr.com>  writes:

> ObWho:  After another jaw-clenching session of ticket scrabbling,
> again I don't think the best tickets  (first dozen rows) were even
> offered for Las Vegas.

I didn't get shit through ticketbastard.  The web site is particularly
hostile now.  Attempting to follow their on-screen instructions to
"check back often" results in a screen saying I've violated their
terms of service and then it denies me any access at all for several
minutes.  Their banner ads were crashing IE5 which was also very
frustrating.

Apparently rows up front were reserved through AMEX, but even AMEX
says they don't have any seats left.  Once again, fucked by
ticketbastard and their monopolistic collusion with the brokers, so
I'm forced to pay 2x face value or more.
--
  Direct3D Book <http://www.xmission.com/~legalize/book/>
    Don't Support Spammers!  Boycott Fractal Painter 7!