Re: Banned in Boston

>From: Bjorn Ciggaar <ciggaar@warande.net>
>"I've talked to some people at Tweeter, and they told me that section 2
>tickets might not go on regular sale because of what "they have set up"..."

me "Hmmm...Very interesting.
Did you know that scalping is legal in Massachusetts?  There are brokers
all over the state."

B "Actually, a broker told me that Tweeter was not yet selling section 2."

Bjorn,
Please clear this up for us.  Did you talk to anyone at the Tweeter?
Did you talk to a broker who said that section 2 is off limits?

This does matter.  A broker might tell you that to convince you to make a
purchase in sections 1 or 3.

Jeff