Re: A Pyschotic Derelict & You get what you pay for & Broadway the hard way

Made a lot of money on that tour, tho.  ;)

Also on the subject of high prices, didn't Diana Ross overshoot some a
couple of years ago?  She (or SFX) was asking some outrageous price and the
tix didn't sell, so they had to cancel the tour.

It'll be interesting to watch how The Who tix sell at these prices.  It's
another gage of their economic worth.  I'm still not going to complain.  Let
Nick Cage have the center front at Hollywood Bowl.  Money for The Who
encourages more Who things.

keets