Re: brain damge

> That's a cheap shot, AEB!  I've been well behaved and have stayed away from
> getting into it with you, so this un-provoked attack is un-called for

Relax & settle down.  AEB just likes getting a rise out of you (!).  You, yourself,
must admit that your weekend behavior is a little out of the norm, right?

The shocking thing isn't that you enjoy getting hit; it's the fact that, for some reason,
you find people who enjoy hitting *you.*  How all these people find pleasure in
punching some dude just because he asks them to is the real mystery.

Of course, I've never met you .... :-)

- SCHRADE in Akron