Re:kicking in the groin

In a message dated 02/16/2002 4:53:06 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> > When i see some of you this summer on the tour I'll let u
> > hit me and you'll see it isn't as psychotic as you think.
>

> What about the groin?  Can we kick you in the groin?
>
> - - SCHRADE in Akron

Absolutely NOT!  That shit hurts.  there is no rush involved in getting
kicked in the groin- except a rush to the hospital, maybe.  a shot in the
face stings a little and might be a bit sore the next day- but the groin shot
lingers and can ruin one's evening.

kevin mc