Re:face as target actions

In a message dated 02/16/2002 4:53:06 PM Central Standard Time,
TheWho-Digest-Owner@igtc.com writes:

> Speaking of which, there was something I wanted to ask you. How would you
> relate Jimmy's attitude in Quad ("Home to get that baboon/Who cut up my
> eye/Tore up my Levis..." & "Dressed right for a beach fight...") with your
> own face-as-a-target actions? Is there a relation, or is it just a
> coincidence?
>
> > this summer on the tour I'll let u hit me and you'll see it isn't as
> > psychotic as you think.
>
> Can I call you George Dubya when I do it?

I see no correlation.  I don't fight, just take a couple of shots now and
then.  I don't get slugged all night, for god's sake.  It lasts a few seconds
and then i go back to regular drinking, conversation, and general fun.  And
yes, you can call me "Dubya" when you do it.

kevin mc